Friday, January 29, 2010

Something is wrong

Something is wrong...

We tried to call the police today to tell them what had happened. We called their non-emergency number around 4 times... what we found was... unsettling. The first time we called there was just that beeping sound you get when a phone is engaged - strange, but not call for concern. Same thing happened on the second call. On the third call however, we got static... static, over a phone to a police station. Thinking it was just a problem with the phone itself, we tried my friends mobile first up and got static again, but it was different this time; like the distortion of a corrupt video.

I swear to god I heard a voice...

The fifth time we tried the emergency number, we got that distorted static again... but I honestly heard something laughing at me through the white noise...

We decided to drive to the nearest police station....

It isn't there anymore...

Something is wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I realise this is just a story made up for a blog, but even a year later stumbling across this and reading in the middle of the night, some of it's pretty unsettling. Something about this format I guess, creates a very strong emphatic bond.

    ReplyDelete