Friday, January 29, 2010

Safety?

Alright...

I've managed to calm down a bit, whatever was chasing me must have either given up or gotten lost. It kept saying my name, over and over, it's voice was an unnaturally low pitch, as if someone got regular speech and slowed it down.

I'm staying with a friend for the moment (she will remain unnamed for now). I don't dare go back to my house.

I didn't manage to get a photo, I was so terrified, but I can describe what heppened to anyone who actually reads this:

I was in bed, trying to get to sleep - the doctor gave me some special pills that, amazingly enough, don't work. When I heard this sort of rattle outside, followed by next doors dog barking. I disregarded this at first, dismissing it as a cat or something. But then there were taps on my window. a long series of them, I froze in my bed, the tapping stopped, followed by a thump, as if something was hitting the window!

I got out, shut the door to my room and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and my camera and turned on as many lights as I could. The window in my room broke, something opened the door and then all the lights flickered and short circited. I was blinded, but I knew the way around my house, I ran to the front door, opened it, shut it and ran as if my life depended on it (it probably did)

I don't know how long I was running for, it kept chasing me, I never saw it, but I could always hear it. I managed to stop at a net cafe' on the way to my friends house (by that time it was 5:00am, I hadn't stopped running all night) and posted my last message. But I dared not stop for too long, in case it caught up.

Eventually, I reached my friends house and explained the situation to her. She was a bit hesitant at first to let some bedraggled, knife and camera weilding man into her house, but she knew me and she's very good at telling when people are lying or not.

In any case, I'm staying here for a while, will be talking to the police tommorow. Still can't sleep and I've been feeling really strange, but I think it will all turn out ok...

2 comments:

  1. Whoever is reading this comment, look up Slenderman Hunters on Facebook its my page dedicated to Slenderman cases and I'm going to help investigate this case. I also translated some of the blog posts written in binary code.

    ReplyDelete